CrossFit is not just for elite athletes -- it's for everyday people looking for a fun and challenging workout. Anybody can start CrossFit, regardless of current fitness level, age or gender. We train people of all ages (14+) and physical abilities.
All our workouts are modified to the appropriate level for each athlete, which allows athletes of different capabilities to follow the same classes. As you get fitter, stronger and faster, the workout evolves with you in intensity and complexity. This means that you will see constant progress.
For those who are not familiar with Olympic-style weight lifting and how to perform the common CrossFit exercises, we offer intro/beginners classes. These classes are designed for beginners, to help you get acquainted with our equipment and movements at your own pace. The classes are stress-free, 100% fun and your first week is free.
Can't make it to our beginners classes? No worries, we also offer a private INTRO program that consists of a series of 5 one-on-one intro sessions with one of our trainers. Over the 5 hours, you'll review the common CrossFit movements and how to use the equipment. After you're done with the program, you'll be able to join any of our classes and keep growing at your own pace.
At CrossFit Expressions, we are a diverse group of people - ranging from parents and grandparents to high school and collegiate athletes to desk jockeys and former couch potatoes - all encouraging each other to achieve individual fitness goals.
CrossFit is like no other workout. COME TRY A FREE WEEK OF INTRO CLASSES AT CROSSFIT EXPRESSIONS AND SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT. Get ready to change your life and be excited about working out again.
(No long-term contracts)
- 1 Month Unlimited classes: $135+tax.
- Beginner classes: Free with one month membership.
- One-on-one INTRO series (5 sessions) : $150+tax
- 1 Month Unlimited classes for 2 (Join with a friend, 10% Off): $122+tax each
- Saturday Monthly Pass (Saturday workouts only): $60+tax
- Drop-ins are welcome, your first drop-in is free, $20+tax after first class.
- Personal training:
Cost for personal Training vary depending on the coach you train with, and agreed-upon modalities of your training.
starting at $45 per hour (as part of package).
- 10% discount for military, students, first responders, Sikorsky Aircraft Employees (cannot be combined with other discounts)
So what are you waiting for? It's time to expect more from your workout!
Gym Payment Rules:
- Month to Month Payment taken out the day an athlete signs up and every month after until that athlete cancels their membership by email, phone, or in person. CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 7 DAYS BEFORE MONTHLY DUE DATE.