CrossFit is not just for elite athletes -- it's for everyday people looking for a fun and challenging workout. All CrossFit workouts can be modified to the appropriate level for beginners and gradually increased over time. We train people of all ages (14+) and physical abilities. Just stop in and talk to a trainer. We will be happy to answer any questions. For those who are not familiar with Olympic-style weight lifting and how to properly perform the exercises, we have a series of on-boarding classes (included with membership). These are small group classes designed to help you get acquainted with our equipment and movements.
At CrossFit Expressions, we are a diverse group of people - ranging from parents and grandparents to high school and collegiate athletes to desk jockeys and former couch potatoes - all encouraging each other to achieve individual fitness goals.
CrossFit is like no other workout. COME TRY A FREE WORKOUT AT CROSSFIT EXPRESSIONS AND SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT. Get ready to change your life and be excited about working out again.
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS
- 10% discount for those who pay for 3 months of classes upfront.
- 1 Month Unlimited classes: $135 + CT Sales tax
- 1 Month Unlimited classes for 2 (Join with a friend, 15% Off): $115 + Ct Sales tax
- Special Rates for groups of 5 or more
- On-boarding/Intro/beginner classes: Free with one month membership.
- Personal training:
Cost for personal Training vary depending on the coach you train with.
Coach Lemar Kearse ($30/Per Half Hour, $60/Per Hour).
- 15% discount for military, teachers, students, first responders, Sikorsky Aircraft Employees (cannot be combined with other discounts)
So what are you waiting for? It's time to expect more from your workout!
Gym Payment Rules
- Month to Month Payment taken out the day an athlete signs up and every month after until that athlete cancels their membership by email, phone, or in person. Cancellations must be made 7 days before monthly due date.
|PREV 1 NEXT|
|PREV 1 NEXT|